Click on the individual alumni's name to view their listing.
(If you can't see it then you're not using Internet Explorer 4 or better)
- E-Mail: Abeyta@juno.com
- College(s): University of New Mexico
- Last Updated: 09/06/2002
- What's New?:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Wellhead Specialist
- Last Updated: 01/31/19999
- What's New?: I'm living and working in Alaska, I'm married with two
children. Anybody heading up this way, send me note!
- Married Name :Stipke
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: UNM, International Business College
- Occupation: Electronic Court Recorder
- Last Updated: 04/03/2001
- What's New?: Howdy! Currently I am living in Elko, Nevada but am relocating
back to Albuquerque later this year. I am divorced and have two boys ages 4 and 7.
Being near Nelsene, by best friend of 22 years, brought me to Elko two years ago.
The need for better medical resources for my son is taking me back to Albuquerque.
I would love to hear from any of you who remember me! We are getting older and it
is nice to keep in touch with those who knew us in our "younger days!".
Captain Glenn Armstrong
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: Glenn and Barbara Armstrong's World
- College(s): BBA from Univeristy of New Mexico / MBA from Webster University
- Occupation: Charter Boat Captain / Dive Instructor / Ski & Snowboard Instructor
- Last Updated: 11/17/2002
- What's New?: Awesome, totally awesome! What a great way to get in touch with some old friends! Hope life is good for all of you wherever you are these days! As for me, I am now a charter boat captain and teach scuba diving most of the year. I live in Maui, Hawaii with my wife Barbara - we've been very happily married for over 12 years! We still visit Albuquerque a few times each year to see family and friends and I also still teach skiing and snowboarding for a few weeks each winter up at Santa Fe Ski Area. I would love to hear from any of you old DNHS friends - just e-mail us or visit our website at http://www.armstrongsworld.com! And if any of you will be visiting Hawaii, we'd love to show you some of our favorite places out here! Hope to see you all at the 20 year reunion! Aloha!
- Married Name: Knecht
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: T&S Designs
- College(s): School of hard knocks
- Occupation: graphic designer/budding webmaster
- Last Updated: 02/21/2001
- What's New?:
- Married Name: Kennedy
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): New Mexico State University
- Occupation: Marketing Product Manager
- Last Updated: 04/03/2003
- What's New?: Life is all about balance! Working at HP designing digital cameras while enjoying my family -- husband and two wonderful girls. Living north of Denver and missing my green chili fix!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: My hubby's page (designed by me), and there are some pics
- College(s): UNM, Sonoma State, SFSU
- Occupation: Web Production Manager
- Last Updated: 02/22/2001
- What's New?: I've been living in Northern California for 18 years, except for 7 months
in New Zealand last year. Married almost 10 years, have a 5-year-old boy. Careers so far -- newspaper
reporter and editor, music PR, and Web stuff for the last 6+ years. Not to mention being a mom!
- Married Name :Alford
- E-Mail: Nelsene@hotmail.com
- College: UNM, UNLV
- Occupation: Biologist
- Last Updated: 01/21/2009
- What's New?: Would love to hear from fellow Knights. I have been relocated to the Phoenix area and am looking forward to my 20th anniversary and my first child graduating from HS this May (holy cow).
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): NNPS
- Occupation: Government contractor working to destroy chemical weapons
- Last Updated: 08/31/2002
- What's New?: Married for about 10 years. 3 boys. Currently living in Utah (I know, but it pays pretty well and the locals provide a lot of unique entertainment). Still very tall.
- Married Name :Southard
- Home Page :Southard Family Home Page/Photo Album
- My Picture: Photo
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: UNM
- Occupation: Full-time Megamom
- Last Updated: 10/30/1998
- What's New?: Y'all might remember me better as Sherri's twin. :)
Since 1988 I have lived in FL, MA, CT, SC, AZ, CT (again),
and now WA state with my Navy (LCDR) hubby and seven (yes, 7!)
children (4 girls, 3 boys) who range in age from 14 yrs to 5 months.
(And yes we know what causes that LOL!)
Life is never boring at my house! We homeschool, homebirth,
and I have a ton of interests including but not limited to
gardening, genealogy (esp. Cherokee), aromatherapy, herbs,
homeopathy, sewing, cooking, reading, and of course, computing
(including web page designing.) When I grow up I want to be a
private investigator (taking courses towards that now.) For now,
I am just enjoying my children as they tend to grow up way too fast.
Hope life is treating all of you well and I would love to hear from
anyone who remembers me! :)
- Married Name: Villamor
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Compliance Assistant
- Last Updated: 08/24/2000
- What's New?: After 13 years I have recently made a "career" change.
I've gone from working in a hospital to working in a clinical laboratory, in
the compliance area (government regs. and all that jazz). I have two
gorgeous kids [if you want to see them go to
]. If anyone remembers me drop me a line!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Maintenance Operator- Amerada Hess
- Last Updated: 08/15/1999
- What's New?: Hey All..!!I Actually lived...I'm married with one wonderful daughter.
Working in the oilfields of southeastern NM. If anyone remembers me drop me a line.
I am trying to find some old friends...
David Layman,Paul Gallegos,Sheri &Keri Dearing. If anyone knows where I can get in touch please e-mail me.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: University of New Mexico
- Occupation: Telecommunications/Call centers
- Last Updated: 02/27/2002
- What's New?: Still in Denver and I hear from former DNHS alum all over the world. Would love to hear from former classmates. Cheers!
- Married Name: Bray
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): NM Highlands, TVI
- Occupation: Securtiy at United Parcel Service
- Last Updated: 01/07/2002
- What's New?: Hello all, been married for 13 years have 2 beautiful kids, Brandon 5 and Cheyenne 2. Been working at UPS for 17 years. Anyone out there who would like to chat drop a line.
Nicolle (Nikki) Gilman
- Married Name :Watts
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: University of West Florida, BA Mathematics
- Occupation: Contracts Administrator
- Last Updated: 04/22/2000
- What's New?: I'm married with three daughters: Jacqui (14), Jessa (7), and Jimi (2).
We live on two acres in the Florida Panhandle about 75 miles Southeast of Pensacola. Besides the three
girls, we have two collies, two calico cats, and about 20 chickens. My husband, Kevin, and I both work on
Eglin AFB for defense contractors. Life is good, but I sure miss Albuquerque, the mountains, and the hot
- Married Name: Dora Good
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Domestic Engineer
- Last Updated: 08/24/2000
- What's New?: Hello fellow classmates! What is up with the class of 83 ? Not
many of you out there. I have been married now for 16 years, and we have two girls 14 and 12,
(and if they are any thing like I was at that age .. We are in so much trouble..! ) My husband
Norman who was in the class of 81, is almost ready to retire from the Army.. one more year left. !
Although we live in Texas now.. Albuquerque, isn't far from my heart. If any one should happen
to remember me.. feel free to e-mail me.. Take care and God Bless.
- Married Name: Schroyer
- E-Mail: CSchroyer@aol.com
- Occupation: Retail
- Last Updated: 03/31/2003
- What's New?: Just checking to see if there was going to be a Class Reunion! Haven't seen or heard from any classmates in a long time, and would be interested in seeing everyone.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): ENMU/BBA
- Occupation: Family Assistance Analyst Senior
- Last Updated: 08/05/2007
- What's New?: I've been working for the State of New Mexico for 6 years now and have been married to my Samra for the last 19 years. I have one son named Ryan who is now 15. My wife and I own a maternity store called Growing Life Inc. here in Albuquerque.
- Married Name: Blackwell
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): New Mexico State University
- Occupation: Administrative Assistant/LCPS Finance Department
- Last Updated: 09/25/2007
- What's New?: My, what 25 years does us...I was married in 1986 and have three wonderful daughters: Ashley, 18 is graduating this year, Elizabeth, 14 will be a Freshman next year and Devin, 12 will be an 8th Grader. My husband committed suicide in July, 2002--so I am now a single mom. It seems that as my girls grow up and approach high school (or, as the case may be, prepare to graduate) I realize how much I took those years for granted just waiting to get out. I was glad to see my little bunch of elementary friends were almost all present and acounted for...Funny how we spent 12 years together and never speak now...until now...
- Married Name: Kumpunen
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): New Mexico Tech and UNM
- Occupation: Teacher & Mom
- Last Updated: 06/03/2003
- What's New?: I have been living in Albuquerque for the last 11 years and in Los Alamos before that. I have three boys that are very busy and keep me running. I agree with Brian that you'd think you would see some of the people we went to school with but I rarely do. Would like to hear from everyone.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page :Blue
- College: UNM, GIT, DVC
- Occupation: own earBuzz.com, also advertising manager for MacAddict
- Last Updated: 11/18/2001
- What's New?: I have 4 year old triplets - two boys and a girl - they keep me fulfilled. I work as publisher of MacAddict Magazine and own earBuzz.com - a music site for indie artists.
Mark J. Krone
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: University Colorado - Boulder; Fordham University School of Law
- Occupation: Attorney
- Last Updated: 04/10/2003
- What's New?: I just realized I had not updated my data since 1999, and a lot changed. Although I did my senior year in Boulder, some of you might remember me - a skinny freckled kid who was into drawing ad skiing. Now living in LA after being in NYC for 13 years - still going through the culture shock of that move.
- Married Name: N/A
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page:
- College(s): NMSU; CSU, Fresno; Fresno Pacific
- Occupation: Music Arranger, Composer
- Last Updated: 10/17/2006
- What's New?: Just thought I'd check out the site. I'm currently in Indiana with my wife, 2 dogs, and 3 cats. We moved here from the San Francisco area about 3 years ago - I decided it was time to get a real job...
Brief Time Line:
83 - graduated DNHS,
87 - gratduated NMSU,
87 - got married,
89 - graduated CSU [Fresno],
90 - blew up my marriage,
90 - got real job,
93 - quit real job,
93 - 2002 - freelance music arranger- composer- instructor world wide,
96 - married a new wife,
2002 - decided to get a real job again (and still married - its amazing the choices you make at 27 as opposed to 18),
2002 to present - musical director- arranger- composer for Mason Entertainment Group- creaters of Broadway show Blast! and forever mowing 2 acres of lawn (my favorite time actually).
- E-Mail: MrBill@Tennis.com
- College: WNMU, NMSU, UNM
- Occupation: Just working
- Last Updated: 02/03/2001
- What's New?: Its great to see about 10-15 1983 graduates
learned to use the computer/internet. Every other year has double the amount
we have. haha Im current residing in Kaneohe, HI on the island of Oahu.
Having fun, just bought a new 2001 Silver Subaru Forester. Enjoying the
beach, the great weather, the spicy tuna nigiri and poke. Its all in all
pretty good. Take care all and write if you have the time.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): University of New Mexico - BA, MBA
- Occupation: Chief Financial Officer - Home Buyers Warranty
- Last Updated: 04/08/2003
- What's New?: Hello class of 1983! I am living in Denver Colorado with Alison my beautiful wife of 13 years and Lexi our precious 20 month old daughter. We have been in Denver for 8 years now and have enjoyed every minute. So when and where is the reunion??
- Married Name: Murphy
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: Dawn Murphy's Cyberpad
- College(s): Texas Tech Univ (BS 1987), Univ of Texas at Dallas (MSEE 1995)
- Occupation: Electrical Engineer
- Last Updated: 03/21/2003
- What's New?: Hi!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): New Mexico State University/Southwest Missouri State University
- Occupation: Director of Bands/Coordinator of Instrumental Music
- Last Updated: 08/25/2001
- What's New?:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): College of Santa Fe, UNM
- Occupation: Actor
- Last Updated: 02/16/2002
- What's New?: Ola! I am living in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (home of the once great Oilers) with my wife
Cathleen and our outrageously precocious daughter Lily. We enjoy a contradictory bohemian/
lower middle class lifestyle, keep warm in the winter with love and many layers of clothing, and
spend our time engaging in the finer points of humour. And, yes, I have taken to spelling the
Canadian way, eh.
- Married Name :Shannon
- E-Mail: ShannonAlb@aol.com
- College: TVI
- Occupation: Mortgage Loan Processor
- Last Updated: 11/07/2000
- What's New?: Happily married for 10 years with one 5 year
old son. Husband is a paralegal. I have been a mortgage loan processor for
15 years. Still in Albuquerque, still a big fan of 80's music! Would love
to hear from old friends!!
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): University of Texas
- Occupation: Audio Engineer
- Last Updated: 05/01/2003
- What's New?: what's new...hmm seems like SOMETHING should be new...well I have managed to live through a good portion of my life...much to the pleasure of my friends and to the dismay of those who are not..."the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated".. if any of the old theatre people from the mid 80s are around it'd be nice to see what happened to some of you...
- Married Name: Bartlett
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): New Mexico State University
- Occupation: Administrative Assistant
- Last Updated: 07/24/2001
- What's New?: Hello everyone! I have been married to a wonderful man for 10 years and have a beautiful daughter and new 8 week old beagle. We live in a small town in Wisconsin. I haven't been back to Alb. for over 5 years. I would love to hear from anyone that remembers me. Take Care!
- Married Name: N/A
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): Univ of NM, Univ of Chicago
- Occupation: Law Librarian
- Last Updated: 06/18/2003
- What's New?: I work at Steptoe & Johnson, a D.C. law firm. My husband is a labor lawyer and we live in the D.C. suburbs in Northern Virginia with our orange tabby, Sunshine. We're enjoying the mid-Atlantic area.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: UNM; Webster
- Occupation: UNM; Webster
- Last Updated: 07/10/2008
- What's New?: Still living in Albuquerque; had a career change and went from the classroom to counseling. Married to Jennifer for 12 years and have two guys--Ryan and Sean. Would love to hear from anyone. Please take care and god bless.
Tina (Sassy) Trumbley
- Married Name: Allison
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): Edison Community College
- Occupation: Homemaker
- Last Updated: 04/22/2003
- What's New?: Hi Ya'll!!! I didn't really graduate from Del Norte but to me it was my only school. I ended up in Texas and married to my soul-mate. I have 4 kids, Nick 20, Jason 18, Josh 16 & Stormy(my baby girl)13. I have 2 step-kids that I love & raise:Jimmy 14 & Kendall (my husband's baby girl)11. My husband is a truck driver for an oilfield company. I was a bookkeeper & office manager but really love being a homemaker. We are very active in our church and love spending time with the kids. Two of my sons live with their dad in Albuq. Jason & Josh. Anyone remembering me or just wanting a new friend can e-mail me and I will respond back. Hope to hear from ya'll. I really am more interesting than this :)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): Central New Mexico Community College, UNM
- Occupation: Student
- Last Updated: 07/14/2007
- What's New?: Currently working on my degrees in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management. Looking
forward to a new career as a restaurateur.