Click on the individual alumni's name to view their listing.
(If you can't see it then you're not using Internet Explorer 4 or better)
- Married Name: Langford
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page:
- College(s): Trinidad State Jr. College and Adams State College
- Occupation: ABE/ESL/GED - Admissions/Financial Aid - GED Chief Examiner
- Last Updated: 09/04/2006
- What's New?: After being married for 22 years, I divorced and decided to go back to college. I now work for that college doing ABE/ESL/GED records and in the Admissions and Financial Aid office and I am the Chief Examiner for GED for the San Luis Valley. I have three children and two grandchildren (It is great being grandma - you know spoil them rotten and send them home!!) I just built a new home and enjoying all the landscaping that goes along with that. Life is good!!!!
- Married Name: Whiteman
- E-Mail: WHITEMAC@AOL.COM
- Home Page:
- Occupation: SECRETARY
- Last Updated: 01/13/2000
- What's New?: MARRIED TO CHRIS WHITEMAN FOR 22 YEARS!
(STARTED DATING IN 1976); CHRIS IS IN THE AIR FORCE SO WE HAVE TRAVELED ALL
OVER THE WORLD, CALIFORNIA, HOLLAND, COLORADO, ENGLAND, AND NOW LIVE IN
NEBRASKA WHERE WE PLAN TO RETIRE; WE HAVE TWO BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS, JESSICA
18 YRS OLD, STEPHANIE 13. (JESSICA GRADUATED THIS PAST YEAR FROM BELLEVUE
WEST HIGH SCHOOL IN BELLEVUE NEBRASKA)
- Married Name: N/A
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): UNM
- Occupation: Senior Sales Administrator
- Last Updated: 08/24/2001
- What's New?: I'm still living in Albuquerque. Single with one child - Katrina, Age 20, a Junior in college at the University of Tulsa in Tulsa Oklahoma. Through all of the bank mergers - First National to First Security and now Wells Fargo I have been with the bank for 15 years as a Senior Sales Administrator in Equipment Finance. Hope to hear from some of my friends from the Class of 1977. Take care everyone and I will see you at the next reunion.
- Married Name: Tyrer
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): UNM, New Testament Christian College
- Occupation: Secretary
- Last Updated: 08/09/2006
- What's New?: Hi fellow 1977 graduates! I'm currently living in Kansas City, Missouri and
would love to hear from you.
- Married Name: Bodkin
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Housewife
- Last Updated: 03/18/2003
- What's New?: I've been married for almost 25 years, and have 2 children, all grown up now. my husband and i ride motorcycles, and i'm very active in the diabetic community. i'm working hard, and am very healthy, finally.
- Married Name: Hayes
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: HR Supervisor
- Last Updated: 05/23/2001
- What's New?: Oldest graduated this June...with highest honors. Hm....where ever did she get that from??? Certainly not me!! :) Am currently living in Houston TX.
- Married Name: Fernandez
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): Eastern New Mexico University, BS '84 in commercial art
- Occupation: Home Maker
- Last Updated: 05/21/2003
- What's New?: After high school I had several different jobs from receptionist, dog-groomer, to dental assistant. Went to university in 1980 and graduated with a BS in commercial art. Came back to Albuquerque and worked in the art field for several years. Married for first time in 2000 to my husband who works at Intel and started our family in 2004. Gave birth to fraternal twin girls Oct. of 2004. Being a Mom is the best job I've had yet. At my age I should be a Grandma! Hope to hear from anyone! e-mail me.
Katherine "Lisa" McKenna
- Married Name: Woodworth
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Secretary
- Last Updated: 08/29/2001
- What's New?: Wow, 24 years later, I have 3 beautiful children, Mackenzie is 18, and is a senior at Del Norte, Ali is 16, and is a junior there. Trevor is 9 and goes to Bel-Air. I have been working for Reliance Steel Co for the last 12 years, and I guess I will be here for a lot longer.
- Married Name: Crandall
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: working
- Last Updated: 12/03/2008
- What's New?: still married,my kids are older now, I have one more child to get through high school one year left thank god, in addition to our family my daughter has 3 dogs and 5 ferrets
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: www.pbz-marcom.com
- College: Brigham Young University
- Occupation: Partner, PBZ Marketing Communications
- Last Updated: 08/13/2002
- What's New?: I found Scott Miller through Classmates.com along with several
other people from DN Class of '77. Check out the site, it's great.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: National Technical Institute for the Deaf/ Rochester Institute of Technology & U of Kansas
- Occupation: Education Administrator
- Last Updated: 01/31/1999
- What's New?: After graduation, I moved to Rochester, New York to get
my Bachelor's degree in Social Work. From there, in 1981, I moved to Kansas City
and got married in 1982. After 12 years in Kansas City, my husband and I relocated
to the Twin Cities in Minnesota, where I became the Executive Director of the MN
Foundation for Better Hearing and Speech. In 1995, Pat and I divorced after 13
years of marriage. We are still very good friends, just couldn't make the marriage
work. In 1997, I took a new job as Associate Director of the Midwest Center for
Postsecondary Outreach at St. Paul Technical College. See our website at
www.mcpo.org. You can find my picture there, too. I'm still single, no kids
(if anyone knows where Kerry Turner is, tell him this! He predicted I would
leave NTID and come home preggie before the end of my first year! Grin!)
- Married Name: Knox
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): N/A
- Occupation: Office Manager for a "bug co."
- Last Updated: 03/18/2000
- What's New?: After graduating in January i went to work and went on a Teenage Study Tour
to Europe in June 1977. Mr Payne the band director was our "leader". I
attended UMN kind of.. I married in 1979 and have two boys Clint, 19 an
International model since age 16 and Timothy, 18 a senior here in Phoenix. He
is active in coaching Special Olympics and works at a boat shop. Dont know
where i got good looking and civic minded kids!! Having divorced in 1984 i
moved to Phoenix in 1986. i work at Truly Nolen and remarried and have a 12
year old son Brandon. I am still in Phoenix and HATE it. I miss Albuquerque..
I was active in band and still have photos of the Rose Bowl Parade ....Both
my brothers Mark 1977 graduate and Mike class of 1978 as well as my parents
still live in Albuq and i try to "come home" as often as i can.
- E-Mail: Bbmister9@aol.com
- Home Page:
- College(s): UNM 1977-1981
- Occupation: Systems Programmer for USAA
- Last Updated: 07/08/2007
- What's New?: I graduated from UNM in December 1981 and got married in January 1982 to my current wife, Virginia (Hatcher) from Farmington, New Mexico. We just celebrated our 25 1/2 year anniversary! I worked as a Mechanical Engineer for IBM in Austin, Texas from 1982 through 1985 and then took a marketing job (Systems Engineering) in the San Antonio, Texas branch office in 1986. I was assigned to work on a new Image project at USAA in 1989 and this led to a job as a Systems Programmer at USAA, for whom I have been working since 1992.
We have two daughters who just graduated from UT-Austin and will hopefully soon find gainful employment. The Lord has been good to us and we love San Antonio but are open to anything else that might come along. It's good to see the others who have found this website, although I confess I had to look some of you up in the yearbook to remember who you were/are, as some of you will no doubt need to do to remember who I was/am.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College: Clark County Community College / Eastern New Mexico University
- Occupation: Accountant
- Last Updated: 09/12/1998
- What's New?: Now living in Denver Colorado with my wife of 17 years and 2 children.
I've been looking for members of the Class of '77 but haven't heard from anyone in over 10 years.
Mark R.W. Sarson
- Occupation: Smiths Grocery\Produce
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Updated: 06/14/2007
- What's New?: Still living in Albuquerque. Married 15 years in Oct. 2 girls 13 and 8, 1 boy who is 11.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): New Mexico Highlands University, BA 1982, MA 1985. University New Mexico BS 1989
- Occupation: Public school educator
- Last Updated: 03/14/2001
- What's New?: After graduation from DNHS in "77 I attended New Mexico Highlands University, majoring
in history/political science. While at NMHU I was accepted into the Cooperative Education Program and interned
with the United States Department of Interior, National Park Service, Fort Union National Park, from 1979-1982.
I graduated with my BA in 1982, and worked at Carlsbad Caverns National Park as a park ranger from 1982-1983.
In 1983 I returned to NMHU and began my Masters program. From 1984 to 1985 I was graduate assitant for Dr. James
Beatson, history department and graduated in 1985 Summa Cum Laude. From 1986-1988 I ventured into the business
world and managed a restaurant here in Albuquerque. Unfulfilled, I enrolled in the University of New Mexico School
of Education, Santa Fe Public School Intern Program. I interned as a classroom teacher during the 1988-89 School
year, DeVargas Junior High, Santa Fe and graduated with my BS degree in 1989!!! That was a busy year.
I married in 1989,(ending in 1997) and have one son, Kenneth, who is my pride and joy. I taught at Sandia High
School from 1988-1991, and have been teaching at Jackson Middle School here in Albuquerque since.I love teaching,
but the winds of change are restless.
- Married Name: Smidt
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): University of New Mexico; B.A. 1993; M.S. 1995
- Occupation: Speech Language Pathologist
- Last Updated: 04/29/2002
- What's New?: I married Tom in 1993. I brought my daughter (now 21 years old)to the marriage and he brought his four adult children (now ranging in age from 24 to 32). I am a grandmother three times over and I love it. I went into private practice as an SLP four years ago, and have for the last two years (believe it or not) served the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Program at DNHS!
- Married Name: Bergeron
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): Edmonds Community College
- Occupation: Supply Chain Analyst
- Last Updated: 06/08/2000
- What's New?: After graduating I moved back to Virginia with my family. While there I married and had 2 boys. In 1990 I moved to Washington State (still there). Had 1 more boy. Currently I am a single mom raising my sons (ages: 14, 11, and 8) and working for the Boeing Company. I have heard from a few people from the class of 1977 but would love to hear from any one else I might have known. Please e-mail me.
Christopher K. Whiteman
- E-Mail: WHITEMAC@AOL.COM
- Home Page:
- College(s): UNM (DROPOUT AFTER 1 YEAR)
- Occupation: USAF (22 years)
- Last Updated: 01/13/2001
- What's New?: MARRIED TO GRACE (BUTLER) FOR 22 GREAT
YEARS! 2 DAUGHTERS, JESSICA 18 YRS OLD, STEPHANIE 13 YRS OLD; HAVE TRAVELED
ALL OVER THE WORLD: CALIFORNIA, HOLLAND, COLORADO, CALIFORNIA, ENGLAND, AND
NOW IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA WHERE WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOME AND PLAN TO RETIRE.