Click on the individual alumni's name to view their listing.
(If you can't see it then you're not using Internet Explorer 4 or better)
Franklyn C. Babb
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Physician
- Last Updated: 10/30/1999
- What's New?: Married Janet in 1977. We have two children; Kathryn and Franklyn. Janet and I have
been active in our church Senior High Youth Group for a number of years. God has allowed me a second career and I am
now a physician in Lubbock, Texas. I would love to hear from any of my classmates.
- Married Name: Layton
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): Universtiy of New Mexico and Montana State University
- Occupation: Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Last Updated: 01/22/2001
- What's New?: After a couple of years at UNM, I decided to visit family in Montana.
Once I got here, I decided to stay awhile. I married my husband, Paul, in 1978 and we both
wanted to return to college so we moved from Missoula to Bozeman and have been here ever since.
I graduated from Montana State in 1983 and have been working in the legal field as a
paralega/legal assistant in different law firms. We have two boys, Justin ('81) who is a
freshman at MSU and Daniel ('86) is a freshman at Bozeman High. We spend a lot of time
watching sports (basketball and football) and traveling all over Montana to games. We like to
hike, bike, fish, camp and anything outdoors. We also have a British lab, Sage, who is like
the third child. I would love to hear from any former classmates!
- Married Name: Robinson
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): Brigham Young University
- Occupation: Flex-time Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Last Updated: 06/08/2003
- What's New?: Happily married to Frank Robinson(Corporate fraud invesigator for Kroger, loss prevention) for 20 years this May. Oldest son David, 19, just received a mission call to Birmingham Alabama, Spanish Speaking, for the LDS church, troubled about leaving skateboard at home. 16 year old daughter, Chantel, graduated from Hamilton High School and has received to scholarships to attend the local community college, blossoming into her talents. 12 year old son, Keenan, is at scout camp Geronimo this week. Lots of friends keep him busy. Heading to junior high July 30th, year round school here in Chandler, AZ. I work for Wyeth Consumer Healthcare "selling drugs" yes, but legal ones. Advil, Dimetapp, Robitussin, Alavert, Protonix and Centrum to name a few.
- Married Name: Wigal
- E-Mail: GoneBirdng@aol.com
- College: UNM
- Occupation: Pharmacist
- Last Updated: 03/18/2000
- What's New?: Living in Albuquerque just a few miles from Del Norte. Have
been a Pharmacist for 18 years now. Just recently stopped working in
hospitals and am now enjoying a "normal work week" for the first time in 20
years. I love living and playing in New Mexico. Husband Ben and I will
celebrate our 22nd anniversary this year. No kids by choice but have 2
nieces, 1 nephew, and 1 great niece. We share our home with "Bailey" the
Labrador retriever. Enjoy quilting, bird watching, stamp collecting, movie
going. In my spare time I am a volunteer for UNM Public Events (I usher at
Popejoy Hall). I am currently enrolled at UNM to complete my Pharm D. degree
- Married Name: Weidner
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: We are currently working on the 30th reunion - more information will be
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: restaurant manager
- Last Updated: 06/08/2000
- What's New?: Hello from West Texas! So much has happened in the last 25
years! I joined the Air Force in April 1976 and spent the next 20 years
stationed in Denver, CO; Tucson, AZ; Albuquerque, NM; Lubbock, TX; and
finally Abilene, TX. I spent 13 years in Accounting and Finance and seven
years as a Recruiter, including three years in Albuquerque down at 4th and
In July 1976 I married my high school sweetheart (the former Gail Cleveland,
Eldorado HS, "75) and this year we will celebrate 24 years of that thing
called marriage. We have four children. Our oldest daughter is a senior at
Texas Tech University and will graduate soon. Our oldest son will graduate
from high school 25 May 2000 and wants to study architecture. Our second son
is about to enter the realm of middle school and puberty and our youngest
daughter will start kindergarten next fall. Talk about spreading them out!
After retiring from the Air Force in January 1996, I began working for a
regional restaurant chain in Abilene, TX and have been with them since.
Abilene is a good city and we will probably stay here for a long time.
I'm sorry we missed both the 10 and 20-year reunions. Both times I was
deployed on temporary duty assignments. We really would like to have gone to
see all of you who did make it. After 25 years it would be interesting now
to see how "gracefully"
we've all aged (read: who still has hair; who is still thin; how many
Anyway, I'm glad I found this web site and I hope that if any of you read
this that you'll drop a line!! Take care, y'all!
- Married Name: Underwood
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College: Wheaton College
- Occupation: Human Resources
- Last Updated: 4/10/1999
- What's New?: I graduated from Del Norte in 1975. One of my senior memories is marching in the 1975
Rosebowl Parade with the band and Castelles. I graduated from Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois, in 1979 with a degree
in Elementary Education. I worked for almost 10 years at Wheaton College in the Physical Plant and Human Resources Departments.
Married Wes Underwood in 1985. Have four children: Karl (1988), Roger (1991), Craig (1993) and Claire (1994). Owned Nancy's
Daycare for 9.5 years but now work again in the Human Resources field. After leaving Albuquerque for a few years, my parents are
back living there again so I get home occasionally.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): SMU, UNM
- Occupation: too many to mention!
- Last Updated: 08/28/2005
- What's New?:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page:
- Occupation: US Marshals Federal Court Security Division
- Last Updated: 05/19/2007
- What's New?: Been in Albuquerque sence graduation joined law enforcement in 1977 then went to the New Mexico State Police in 1981 and retired in 2003.Married in 1984 and have two boys age 21 and 18. STILL RIDING MOTORCYCLES. Enjoyed 30 year reunion but haven't got any up dates on anyone. Keep in touch!!!!!
- Married Name: Lopez
- E-Mail: Jewelry_box78@hotmail.com
- College(s): Many. Mt. SAC; Pasadena CC, SBVC, UCLA
- Occupation: Principal's Secretary (at a High School)
- Last Updated: 08/21/2005
- What's New?: I have been married for almost 27 years. I have 2 daughters -- Sarah (22) and Marisa (15). Sarah graduated from Cal State Long Beach with a 4.0 (Summa Cum Laude). Marisa is in the 10th grade at the high school where I work. She is a talented musician. I wanted to attend the 30th reunion; however, Sarah's "due date" was August 6. She actually had her baby on July 27, 2005 and I just couldn't leave the baby. He is so cute. His name is Julian Daniel (named after me--Julia, and my husband--Daniel). Well, Knights, write back and let me know what is going on in your life. PS. Has anyone talked with Jane Maude?
- Married Name: N/A
- Home Page:
- Occupation: Financial Manager
- Last Updated: 06/25/2001
- What's New?: After graduation in 75 went back to Saudi Arabia. Lived there until 78 when I moved to Athens, GA. Have been in and around this area ever since. Got married in 79, divorced in 81. I have one son, born in 80, he's all grown up and living in Athens as well. I would love to hear from any of the old classmates.
- E-Mail: Fpknight@aol.com
- Home Page:
- College(s): New Mexico State University
- Occupation: Track & Cross Country Coach at Del Norte High
- Last Updated: 12/01/2008
- What's New?:
- Married Name:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): UNM, NMSU
- Occupation: Cosmetologist
- Last Updated: 03/21/2005
- What's New?: This was just a great web site to come across. Fred (DNHS74) and I have been married for 29 years this year. We have 2 children, our daughter, Danyiel, just graduated from UNM in Dec. 04 started working for Honeywell at the beginning of Jan. 05 and got married in the middle of Jan. Our son, Joshua is attending NMSU in Las Cruses and should graduate in May of 06 with a degree in Hotel and Resturante management. He wants to be a chef and own his own place some day. I have held different jobs mostly bookkeeping, worked at the electric company in Grants, we lived there for 26 1/2 years, I did this for 13 years quit went to school for cosmetology and have been self employed for 10 1/2 years until we moved to Rio Rancho. Fred took a chiefs job in the town of Bernalillo after retiring from the Grants Police Dept. with 25 years on the force 16 years as chief. Since moving I now work at the Hyatt Tamaya Resort in the spa. I just love it. Hope to hear from some of you and plan to attend the reunion this year in August.
- Married Name: Wells
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): Abilene Christian University
- Occupation: Bookkeeper
- Last Updated: 12/17/2001
- What's New?: I graduated from ACU in 1980 and then married Gary Wells that same year. We have 5 kids (3 boys 2 girls). We have lived in Austin, TX, Newport, RI, San Diego, CA, and back to Austin again where we have been for the past 12 years. I am a bookkeeper at a construction company. Still keep in touch with Lee (Sonnenburg)Tawse who lives in Alaska now and Mignonne (Johnson)Chaison who lives in Comanche, Texas.
I am wondering where Laurie Oliver is. I would love to hear from her and anyone else who remembers me. We went to the 20 yr. reunion which was so fun. I sure hope there will be a 30 yr. reunion.