Click on the individual alumni's name to view their listing.
(If you can't see it then you're not using Internet Explorer 4 or better)
- E-Mail: Drum-R@webtv.net
- College(s): Berklee/Cornish
- Occupation: Musician/teacher
- Last Updated: 01/31/1998
- What's New?: After high school,I went into the US Navy Band,and toured for 8 years,after
the Navy Band I went to Boston to Berklee school of music,then to Seattle to finish my degree
at Cornish college of the arts.Im currently freelancing in the seattle area,and also a
Music/Band teacher here in Seattle.I guess what they say,"what goes around comes around"is
true,the hassle I gave Mr Kennedy and Mr Kacere while I was at DN,is coming back to haunt me as
my students now remind me of me,so there is nothing they can shock me with.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): UNM, UT Dallas, Webster Univ.
- Occupation: Counselor/Therapist
- Last Updated: 04/10/1999
- What's New?: Happily married to Fran, we have 2 boys, Adam (11) & Ryan (8).
Living in Alb. Working as a Middle school counselor & Therapist at a
treatment center for adolescents. This is a recent career change for me.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): UNM, ENMU, CSU-Cal Poly
- Occupation: Information Technology Manager
- Last Updated: 05/05/2001
- What's New?: In 1972 I joined the Air Force. The majority of my enlistment time was spent in Europe. In 1978 I married April Dee Atkinson. Our only child, Max, was born in 1993. We enjoy living on the Central Coast of California. I miss the unique culture and cuisine of New Mexico.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web Site: http://www.thetechcenter.com
- Occupation: scientific engineer/ business owner
- Last Updated: 10/18/2003
- What's New?: after graduation, right into the marines and overseas( low
draft number). spent 10 years in and got out in southern california.
spent from 81 to 97 working in laboratories, and in 98, started my
own business. married, 2 boys, 1 girl. boys are now eagle scouts,
and we are still involved in the scouting program ( did you check
our web site?) and environmental sciences.
- Married Name: O'Bleness
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: 7-11 cashier/clerk
- Last Updated: 11/28/2000
- What's New?: I married Greg O'Bleness in 1974. We have 4 children, a 17 year old
son named Patrick, a 15 year old daughter named Cathy, an 11 year old daughter named Stacy,
and a 5 year old daughter named Debby. Greg went into the Navy in 1975, and we were sent to
Norfolk, Virginia. We spent 18 years, and now we live in Las Vegas, Nevada. We truly enjoy
being closer to home.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): University of New Mexico, Howard County Junior College (TX)
- Occupation: Retired USAF/Computer Tech
- Last Updated: 03/31/2003
- What's New?: I entered the US Air Force almost immediately after
graduating from Del Norte in 1971. I trained as a ground radio repairman
and spent four years in the service. I went to UNM for two years to train
for electrical engineering and computers, but due to academic problems I
rejoined the Air Force and stayed until 1993. During my service I travelled
overseas to Germany (twice), and Alaska (three times), plus many locations
in the US except Albuquerque! I moved to Texas after my discharge, and
received an associates' degree in Small Computer Science from Howard
College. I am currently unemployed, but enjoying the retired life; would
like a computer tech/consultant job if I get the ambition up! Hope to see
some more info from this class on the alumni board. Thirty year reunion
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): New Mexico State University
- Occupation: Store Manager -- Stage Stores Inc.
- Last Updated: 04/26/2001
- What's New?: Graduated 1975 NMSU. Married Vicki Weaver( 1972 West Mesa).
2 Boys, David 21, Chuck 18. Worked for Stage Stores Houston, Texas for 20 years. Currently own Marsh Trucking Co. Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Married Name: Carlson
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: Gypsy-Hands Jewelry
- College(s): UNM
- Occupation: Jewelry Designer
- Last Updated: 09/25/2005
- What's New?: After high school I married and have been married very happily, almost 28 years. No children, but we have our four legged kids.(pups)
I worked in retail doing advertising and visual display for many years and also in retail management for Nordstrom in Dallas, Tx. My husbands job keeps us moving around the country and I decided to start my own business designing and selling jewelry. We have lived in Oregon, Dallas, Houston, Memphis, and now we are in California. My artwork and designing keeps me very busy.
Gregory O Bleness
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Computer Support Technician
- Last Updated: 03/30/1998
- What's New?: I married Patricia Herzog in 1974. I joined the Navy in 1975, and
after all of the schooling, we ended up in Norfolk, Virginia. We have four children. I
spent 8 years in the Navy, then got out. I worked at the Newport News Shipyard for 10 years.
Then I went to school for Computer Repair Tech. I moved our family here in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We are now centrally located as far as family locations. My wife's mother is still in
Albuquerque, as well as her aunt, uncle and cousins, and my brother and cousins are there too.
- E-Mail: LA4Park@iwvisp.com
- Home Page: Bessler's Wheel Powered by Two-part Electromagnetic Gravitons
- College(s): University of New Mexico, University of Colorado
- Occupation: EE at Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division
- Last Updated: 01/02/2009
- What's New?: Albuquerque NM, Pojoaque NM, Boulder CO, Los Alamos NM, Boulder CO, China Lake CA, Ridgecrest CA; double majored in Math and Physics 1975 BS; 1979 MS in Physics; married classmate Lindy Paine in 1981; we both joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1983; children: Grace and Christopher. I have been trying to encourage people to study the Bessler principle. Does anyone recall the circa 1968 McKinley Jr HS low friction demonstration? I think that it was a significant demonstration of the Bessler principle. I am currently (as of 2 Jan 2009) aware of no other school that got to see that horizontal axis low friction demonstration nor of any attempts to replicate the demonstration.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): University of New Mexico
- Occupation: Software developer
- Last Updated: 07/20/1998
- What's New?: Spent a couple of years at NMSU learning of the finer things in life.
Then returned to Albuquerque to try the education thing at UNM. Graduated after several
years, then went ski bumming in Colorado. Returned to NM and lived in Los Alamos for
about 5 years. Moved to Denver in 1989. Got married. That lasted 6 years. Learned computer
stuff along the way and now creating applications for the cable tv biz. 2001 reunion sounds
good to me.
- Married Name: White
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Senior Account Executive, Southwestern Bell Telephone Company
- Last Updated: 10/08/2000
- What's New?: Joined Mountain Bell Telephone in fall of 1971. Moved to Houston, TX.
Husband Jim. Have a son, Cody 17 who quarterbacks his Houston Christian High School football
team and a daughter, Mary 15 whose my volleyball and basketball champ. Live in Sugar Land
right outside of Houston and yes this is where Imperial Sugar makes it's home. Would love to
hear from some of the "old" crowd. Anyone know anything about our 30 year reunion??
- Married Name: Eklund
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): University of New Mexico
- Last Updated: 11/29/2004
- What's New?:
- Married Name: Barbara Olson
- E-Mail: BOlson5262@aol.com
- Occupation: Library Clerk (City of Hillsboro, Oregon)
- Last Updated: 10/30/1999
- What's New?: I have been with my husband Bruce Olson for 19 years.
We have 3 kids, Dominic 28 yrs, Natalie 15 yrs. and Sara 11 yrs. old. After
he received his MBA from UNM in 1995, he/we transferred with Intel (Rio
Rancho, NM) to Intel (Portland, Oregon) in 1997. Portland has a lot to
offer...but miss New Mexico.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): USMA (West Point), MBA ST. Edwards University
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Last Updated: 01/21/2001
- What's New?: Spoke to Myreme Robert yesterday. Find info on the class reunion at
classmates.com and we'll see you there. Told her about this site so she may come here as well with
(Gary) Lane Vance
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): Brigham Young University
- Occupation: Business
- Last Updated: 10/29/2005
- What's New?: Married Sandi Mallett in 1976; four grown children and some grandchildren!; we have lived in Atlanta, Tampa, Kansas City, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas - we love traveling and spending time in California and Hawaii
- E-Mail: Wojo2201@pnx.com
- Occupation: Chemical/Environmental Engineer
- Last Updated: 05/02/1999
- What's New?: Working in Orange TX for DuPont as a
Chemical/Environmental Engineer.My wife Renee teaches
literature/drama at Catholic middle school. I have 3 sons - Matt 23, Micah 21, Nathan 19.