Click on the individual alumni's name to view their listing.
(If you can't see it then you're not using Internet Explorer 4 or better)
Bill (Allen) Averill
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): NM Tech, BS, MS; University of Utah, PhD
- Occupation: Research Engineer at the Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Last Updated: 07/21/2003
- What's New?: I have been a technical staff member at Los Alamos for the last 51/2 years. I
spent the 8 years previous at the DOE Rocky Flats Plant in Golden, CO; the 8
years before that at Sandia National Laboratories, and the 5 years before as
an assistant professor of metallurgical engineering at the Colorado School of
Mines. I married Jennifer Bates (Valley, '68) whom I met at NM Tech. We've
been married 33 years (no children). Jennifer is an assistant professor of
nursing at UNM. We live in Placitas with two Australian Shepherds.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- College(s): I graduated from the university of New Mexico and Univ. of Alabama.
- Occupation: Practice medicine in Lafayette, Ga.
- Last Updated: 06/28/2000
- What's New?: I am married to Fonda and have two children, my son attends Appalacian state
university, and my daughter sings in a restaurant in Chattanooga. I spend most of my time exploring and mapping
caves all over the world.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): UNM
- Occupation: Artist
- Last Updated: 07/03/2003
- What's New?: I'm 55, have a 29 year old son and now aware of how precious people truly are (even tho I'm still single) and fun to play with in all aspects of life like those at or in as, family, school, work, church, community, business, et cetera, while conscious of the responsibility to ensure that everyone is in a state of happiness no matter how mangy and miserable they may seem because all "as they are" affect the experience of life of everyone on the planet whether or not any of them are aware (of which of course being in a state of hypnosis, most are not) of the impact, here, in each moment of every day of our lives.
- Married Name: N/A
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Occupation: Systems Administrator/Production Control
- Last Updated: 08/05/2001
- What's New?: I am currently working at TRW Systems in Albuquerque. Yes, I'm still here. I worked at Blue Cross Blue Shield of NM for 22 years, and since leaving there, I have worked at several mainframe computer shops before finding a home at TRW.
I am single and have no children except for my cats Brandy and Casey. They're my babies!
Just happened upon this site today. Too bad more people haven't located it. I have fond memories of my two years at Del Norte, and enjoy attending class reunions. It's fun to see everyone and to make new friends.
- Married Name: McAliney
- E-Mail: CDM70@aol.com
- College(s): ENMU - Bachelors degree in 1974; Masters Degree in 1990
- Occupation: Middle School math teacher
- Last Updated: 06/10/2000
- What's New?: I have been in the St.Louis area since college
graduation. I would like to get in touch with some high school friends.
David B. Elledge
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College(s): UNM / History/English/Philosophy (go figure!)
- Occupation: Acoustics Consultant
- Last Updated: 02/04/2000
- What's New?: I am an acoustics consultant.
My wife Gayle (nee: Dyke, Sandia[I know] 1968)
have two daughters:
Heather Zimny (married to: Brian) age 28 &
Alicia Hidalgo (Married to Stuart);
grandchildren- Benjamin (or Been Jammin')-2 yrs, & Rileigh Faith - 9 mos.
Life is good. God has blessed us.
Matz ( You know who you are, Mark Myers),
Robbie Crnich, Mitch, Wes,& Bo
and most of all:
Eddie Davis, Art Candelaria, Albert Slusser & all of my brothers that died in 'Nam... Be
Does anybody remember where we buried the Y2K time capsule?
Maybe @ the flagpole?
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: Kaehr Corporation
- College(s): University of New Mexico (BSME)
- Occupation: Metal Finishing Shop Owner
- Last Updated: 06/08/2000
- What's New?: Married to Dolores (Barela) for twenty five years. We
have two daughters. The eldest, Tammi graduated from New Mexico Tech with a
BSChE. The youngest, Kimberly is attending UNM and wants to be a teacher.
Now that our kids are out of the house, Dolores and I are starting to do the
things we used to do when we were dating. Without a doubt, Del Norte '66 was
a unique class and I always look forward to seeing everyone.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page:
- College(s): ENMU/St. Mary's - Calif. BS Hosp Admin
- Occupation: Semi Retired
- Last Updated: 11/29/2005
- What's New?: Spent three years in the army. Then worked in x-ray/nuclear medicine as a staff tech for a few years. Spent the last 30 plus years managing diagnostic imaging departments in Calif.
My wife and I live in Montana with five horses, five cows, three dogs and three cats. I work a little at a local hosp. but spend most of my time working on the property (67 acres). I have one daughter, Cheyenne, who lives in Calif. I have a BS from St. Marys College, in Calif., in Health Services Administration.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: -->
- Occupation: Retired
- Last Updated: 08/24/2005
- What's New?:
- Married Name: Glenn
- E-Mail: LynneG49@aol.com
- Home Page:
- College(s): University of Albuquerque, Webster University
- Occupation: Retired
- Last Updated: 08/02/2006
- What's New?: Hey all, Went U of A and got an AA in Criminal Justice and 2 BA's one in Psychology and 1 in Sociology. Then went on for a MA in Counseling. Had my own practice for a while in California and am now retired. I have a wonderful man, Robert, in my life for 12 years now. I have 2 girls Jonna and Frankye. They have given me 4 wonderful grandkids. Jonna lives in Las Vegas, NV with her husband and my oldest grandchild DJ almost 16. Frankye, her husband, and Alex 10, Jayden 9, and Brenden 5 live here in Colorado Springs near me. I am looking forward to the 40th reunion. I have never made it to the other ones as was always working, in the hospital, or out of state. Hope to see alot of people at this one.
Charles L. Sims
- E-Mail: Chuckel@tampabay.rr.com
- College(s): St Leo College (San Antonio Florida) AA and BA (Human Resources Administration) &
Golden Gate University (out of San Francisco) MPA Human Resources Management.
- Occupation: Revenue Specialist III with State of Floirda Department of Revenue - Retired Air Force.
- Last Updated: 11/26/2000
- What's New?: Would love to hear from any folks. I spent 22 years in the Air Force (2 in Viet Nam).
I am married to Elizabeth and have two step sons and two grandchildren. Life is Good!
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home Page: Dave Tarbox's Home Page
- College(s): UNM (1 year as an archeology major); NMT (Physics)
- Occupation: Software Developer
- Last Updated: 06/08/2000
- What's New?: I'm a software developer at Xilinx, an amazingly
successful IC company. (I don't take credit for it, but it's surely
one my the blessings in my life.) We even have a branch in Albuquerque,
although their work isn't much related to mine.
I'm married to Janice (another blessing), whom I met at my first "real" job.
Her two sons are grown, but we have no grandkids. Therefore, we've been
foster parents since 1993, with over 60 kids having spent at least one
afternoon with us. We fell in love with Loann, and adopted her.
She's 6 now (in Y2K) and in kindergarten. (Another blessing!)
I remember Dave Elledge (from Mark Twain.)
I miss much of the class of '66 (wasn't it great being part of the
first graduating class, and at a small school ? The bio and anthro 101
classes at UNM had lecture sessions that were more than double our
entire class !)
I occasionally try to find Carl (& Candy), Rex, Larry, Bo, Kris, Patsy,
and Paula. I'm no more sociable now than I was at DNHS, so my
chances of ever actually meeting anyone are pretty slim!
- Married Name: Hunter
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Home Page: Cristy Realtors
- College(s): Amarillo College
- Occupation: Realtor
- Last Updated: 12/12/2005
- What's New?: Love to hear from you all. We need to catch up on what has happened in our lives sice the last reunion. Hope to hear from you.